Knowing me...

Assalammua'laikum.Ana ismi Marzuq. اهلا وسهلا .ana min Kuala Lumpur.Studying at uia right now. I lived at W.Maju.

Friday, November 28, 2008

arabic last thursday

Assalammua'laikum.I came late on that day.I am really sorry teacher,to come late.I have something i had to do.I will try to do the work you have done with the class..
Well,i learn a lot.I learn a new words(of course),though i will have some problem to remember it.I also learn what type of plural is there,and what to put a verb after it,either to put for sis,or brother...
But i still confuse,how to change something singular into plural?sometimes we just put اث,sometime وث,or sometimes we just change the "baris".how to know actually?
Sorry if what i ask is something basic...
afwan.ilal liqo.

No comments:

What do you think about my blog?Rate it!