Knowing me...

Assalammua'laikum.Ana ismi Marzuq. اهلا وسهلا .ana min Kuala Lumpur.Studying at uia right now. I lived at W.Maju.

Monday, January 5, 2009

المعراج

Today topic is المعراج
They are a word In The Holy Al-Quran,which from what I understand means even if Allah show the heaven to people who do not believe in Islam,They will not believe Islam,they think they are bewitched by sorcery.

we also learn more about the sky.From what I understand,The sky consist of 7 zone.Human can only see 200 km at the sky,the rest is black,or ظلام دامس.
When human saw this,whey think they have become blind or have been bewitch so they could not see.

Today we learn about how to use
كأث
which means "like"(seperti)
ظل
which means "still"
لو
which means "if"

like usual,we also learn many new words,including
ظلام دامس
means "dark"(gelap gelita)
مجثوث
means "crazy"
and many more.
That its for today lesson

No comments:

What do you think about my blog?Rate it!